AOSEPT Plus Cleaning Sterile Disinfecting Solution (Suitable for All Types of Contact Lenses including Silicone Hydrogels) 360ml with Lens Case
The AOSEPT PLUS system is for all types of contact lenses including silicone hydrogels. The hydrogen peroxide and poloxamer surfactant disinfect and clean the lenses. The AODISC breaks down the hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen, leaving a saline condition. After the neutralisation procedure is complete, contact lenses can be inserted directly into the eyes.
Due to the nature of the product, please take note that the shelf life of the product is of minimum 9 months.
Place of Origin: Canada
for all types of contact lenses including silicone hydrogels
Preservative-free, aqueous solution
Store out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken.
Do not put AOSEPT Plus directly in eye. Use only lens case provided. Do not rinse lens with AOSEPT Plus prior to insertion.$15.90
Bausch + Lomb Biotrue™ Multi-Purpose Solution moistens in a way your eyes do as it uses a lubricant also found in your eyes and it is pH balanced to match healthy tears. Biotrue solution helps prevent certain tear proteins from denaturing for clean contact lenses and fights germs for healthy contact lens wear.
- STEP 1: Place at least 3 drops of Biotrue® multi-purpose solution on each side of lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds.
- STEP 2: Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with Biotrue® multi-purpose solution.
- STEP 3: Place cleaned contact lenses in the lens case and fill with fresh Biotrue® multi-purpose solution. Soak at least 4 hours. Remember to always use fresh solution — discard solution from lens case after each use.
A sterile, isotonic solution that contains hyaluronan, sulfobetaine, poloxamine, boric acid, sodium borate, edetate disodium and sodium chloride and preserved with a dual disinfection system (polyaminopropyl biguanide 0.00013% and polyquaternium
Always follow your eye care professional’s instructions. Based upon your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures
Sterile, buffered and Isotonic saline solution. Ideal for RINSING for all types of contact lens after cleaning and disinfecting. Suitable for sensitive eyes.
Place of Origin: SINGAPORE
Rinse contact lenses with Buffered saline after clearning and before putting the lens into your eyes.
Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Boric acid, Potassium Monophosphate and EDTA$3.50
P2 Penta Plex multi-purpose solution is used for cleaning, disinfecting and storing soft contact lenses.
Formulated for cleaning, biofilm-removal, disinfecting, storing, rinsing, comfort-enhancing and lubricating, this superior multi-purpose solution is suitable for all soft contact lenses (including disposable, coloured and silicone hydrogel lenses). Enhanced with artificial tear ingredient HPMC (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose) for COMFORT YOU CAN FEEL.
- For all soft contact lenses, cosmetic coloured or transparent, including silicone hydrogel.
- For use in the daily cleaning, rinsing and storage of silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses as recommended by your eye care practitioner.